Monday, February 20, 2012

Oreo Brownie Cookie Dessert Squares


My sister in-law Liz absolutely LOVES warm dessert, so I created this amazingly rich treat for her birthday. I got this recipe from our friend Molly and it came out great.

Here is the recipe:
Store bought brownie mix prepared as directed
Packaged cookie dough
Package Double Stuffed Oreos

Spread cookie dough on a greased baking pan. Distribute the Oreos over the cookie dough, then add the brownie mix on top of that.

Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake for 20 minutes until the center of the brownie is fully cooked.

Slice into squares and serve with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe, Nick. I'm wondering, though ... how many cups of borrowed time I should use?

    ReplyDelete